Great product, easy to use website. Fast and high quality. Very happy with the purchase. Thanks.
1 x Engraved Memorial Bench Plaque
4 x Brass or Stainless Steel Screws
1) Position your nameplate in location and make a surface mark/spot to where the holes need to be drilled (through the existing holes on the plaque)
2) Drill a suitable size pilot hole to where each spot mark was made. NB the size of hole will depend on the size of screw and surface you are fixing the nameplate to, surfaces such as oak and teak can be quite tough, you may wish to drill a slightly larger hole so that the screw does not break at step 3 or 4.
3) Before positioning the plaque in location. Take one of the supplied screws and gently screw into each of the pre-drilled holes. This will create a thread in the wood that each screw can follow making the installation easier when the plaque is in position.
4) Re align the plaque over the pre drilled holes and carefully tighten each screw. This should be done slowly and carefully taking care not to slip and mark the plaque.
5) Once all 4 screws have been tightened, your nameplate should now sit proudly on display.
Our customer care is a key feature of the Brunel Experience, and we make all our products with efficient, high-quality standards.